About Hays Executive
As part of the world’s leading talent strategy group, Hays Executive has been working with a wide range of commercial and public sector organisations for over 30 years globally. Our clients range from multinational and quoted corporations to specialist consultancies, government agencies and SMEs.
Hays Executive successfully identifies and places many executives each year at board level including C-suite, Chair and other NED roles, as well as a wide range of specialist positions on a retained basis.
We also have a successful interim business focused on delivering executives for temporary assignments to cover transformation exercises or senior absences.
We take a fresh and innovative approach, providing bespoke research and candidate identification. Our in-house research and sourcing teams have complete control of the whole process and deliver a cost-effective service to approach those high-achieving individuals who are not necessarily actively seeking a career move, but who will consider it for the right role.
Using our extensive networks and research teams to penetrate specific market sectors and source from our clients’ key competitors, we are able to successfully place over 96% of the appointments that we are retained on, first time.
Tailored solutions include:
- Retained executive search in the private and public sectors
- Senior interim solutions
- Assessment & development
- Salary benchmarking and evaluation
Why partner with Hays Executive:
- We combine the reach of a financially secure and established global plc with the flexibility of a boutique operation
- 24 global offices within a branch network of 257
- Strict quality controls of a large plc business
- Agile and flexible approach to business
- Wide range of functional and industrial specialisms
- Professional and experienced people within the business
- Award winning research team
- Extensive networks and accessibility
- Main partner is ‘hands on’ at every stage of the process
About Hays plc
We are leading global experts in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment. Last year we placed c.66,000 people into permanent jobs and over c.235,000 people into temporary roles.
We employ 6,900 consultants across 33 countries and 20 specialisms.
Every day we help clients simultaneously dealing with talent shortages in certain markets, while having to reshape workforces in others. The nature of employment is also changing fast, with technological advances driving evolutions in the way people work. We understand these complexities and are uniquely positioned across our markets to solve them.